Thursday, June 10, 2010

Highlighted Charity for June

From time to time I will highlight some of the charities that I learn about and/or work with in my practice. At this time, I want to highlight blood:water mission for the work that they are doing in Africa.

Blood:Water Mission is a grassroots organization that empowers communities to work together against the HIV/AIDS and water crisis. They work to provide clinics and clean water to communities in Africa, in order to combat the ongoing problem (instead of just dealing with the symptoms of the overall problem). You can see more about their organization and what they are doing on their website at:

www.bloodwatermission.com

I highly recommend what they are doing and will be supporting their ministry on an ongoing basis in the future.

No comments: