Saturday, August 15, 2009

Business Killers Presentation

For those of you who are business owners, you will not want to miss these upcoming presentations. I will be speaking at several upcoming events that will highlight many of the issues that face business owners in regard to current and future planning. The presentation is named "Business Killers" as it deals with several topics that I see in my practice quite often that are very important but often neglected such as buy/sell agreements, key person insurance, valuations of businesses, business succession planning, and many others. If you are interested in learning more, then you can read about the presentation here: ( http://www.businesskillers.com ). If I can answer any questions about these topics or if you would like to attend this presentation, feel free to email me at mziebold@ferruzzo.com. The next upcoming presentation will be held on Wednesday, September 30, from noon to 1:30.

No comments: